Who we are
EXEO Capital is an alternative investment partner in Africa, sought after for its business building capabilities and its ethos of partnership and impact, delivering enviable returns. EXEO Capital master builds businesses in Africa.
What we do
We build sustainable businesses in Africa with purpose, rigour and patience, to deliver sought-after investment returns. We do this both as an investment manager and as a proprietary investor:
- Managed investments: We structure, raise, deploy and manage private equity investment vehicles in growth sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Proprietary investments: EXEO Capital makes selected proprietary investments with chosen investment partners, providing long-term capital for growth businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa.
For investor partners, we provide specialist access to fast-growing investment sectors. Our focus is on delivering index-beating returns underpinned by a transparent and high-trust partnership relationship.
For investee partners, we are a long-term equity partner, providing risk capital combined with ongoing and hands-on business building support (business, marketing and finance, including board participation).
More than providers of risk capital, we are partners and business builders.
We adhere to values underpinning the EXEO Capital organisational culture and ways of working:
- Respect – each other and our partners, holding an ethical and open culture of collaboration for mutual benefit.
- Consider – everything we do, from applying rigorous skill in our work, to knowing that what is good for the planet is good for business.
- Perform – working hard, smart and with patience, to deliver sought-after, long-term investment returns.